- The College reserves the right to change or cancel any provision or requirement at any time. The college does not accept responsibility for the cancellation or discontinuation of any program, course or class of instruction that may be necessary as a result of an act of God, fire, labour problems, lack of funds or other similar causes.
- Academic Advisors may assist in planning programs, but the final responsibility for meeting the requirements for program completion rests with each student.
- วิธีเล่นเกมยิงปลาให้ได้เงินTuition rates are approved annually and any changes will take effect September of the effective year.
Online calendar information
Camosun is no longer providing a print or PDF calendar. The current program, course and policy information may be found on our website using the links below.
Program and Course descriptions
Programs by area of study:
- Important dates listing
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Admissions Policies and Procedures
- Fees and Financial Policies and Procedures
- Registration Policies and Procedures
- Student Records Policies and Procedures
Older calendars are archived for your records. PDF
Last updated: January 6, 2016 1:47 pm